Lost your identification documents? Need new copies?


If you don't have your original civil identification documents or certified copies you need to pass 6 Point ID Verification, there are numerous ways to get them. Visit the following websites to learn more. Some requests can take 6-8 weeks or longer to complete so please plan accordingly.

Civil marriage certificates and birth certificates

If you were born in New Jersey, you have three options:


US Citizens born or married outside of New Jersey:

Social Security Cards
If you need to replace a lost or stolen social security card, you need to submit a request form [60k pdf] to your local branch of the Social Security Administration.

(Source: http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/Licenses/identification_documents.htm )

Vision Driving School - www.visiondrivingschool.com 1(866) 9 VISION emergency contact (732) 688-7841